Friday, May 16, 2008

Grüße von Regensburg

Also, zuletzt bin ich in Regensburg. Am 12. Mai bin ich in München gekommen, wo ich die Bahn nach Regensburg genommen habe. Gestern habe ich mit meinem Advisor im Labor gearbeitet und es war toll.


Auf englisch.... I´m finally here in Regensburg. I´m currently using the internet cafe and its quite an adjustment with the ümlaut kezboard. ( the y is and z have been switched). Although i´m sure Tim and Ben will have a bigger adjustment. I started working yesterday in lab and Robert Lechner my advisor is awesome. I will fill you guys in on more once i can get internet working in my dorm.

Ya so, Bavarians love Bier for the most part and I went to the Dult last night with my chem group (about 20+) altogether. Its a mini oktoberfest just for regensburg and the festivities were quite smashing.

Also, ich muss nach Hause gehen aber ich werde etwas später schreiben. I must go now but I will right more.

Mit besten Grüßen,
Miguel


2 comments:

Leah said...

Ah, Miguel, you are really testing my weak German. Glad you are there safe and sound and already having fun. Do they do Cafe und Kuchen in the afternoons? My personal favorite.

me said...

Yay! Glad you made it safely and that all's going well.