Thursday, May 15, 2008

Intro

So apparently we were supposed to post an intro. Hey all, this is Tim Soo... the rogue kid who never showed up to anything. I promise I did everything you guys did, I just met at a different time :-). I finally got mostly everything ready for Japan and now have to get everything ready for Panama in the fall... which stinks b/c I just found out (dang Panama program moved their dates 2 weeks earlier) that I only have 4 days after I get back from Japan... meaning gotta get ready for it now. Ah well. Life is full of surprises eh? I probably will be posting much from Japan... from what I hear the internet is a million times faster there (more like 3 times) even in the places with the worst connection. Hope all is well.

Tim Soo

1 comment:

me said...

Tim, yeah, since we didn't see you as much, you owe us 2 times as much blogging, at high speed.

Looking forward to it!