Tuesday, June 10, 2008

a couple of updates

I dont have much time left at my cyber cafe but here goes...
You have already read what i did this weekend for the most part from Wenjie s post so it is easy to be at the - i love rome, i wish i could move here phase. I talked to my proffesor over the weekend to double check the plans for monday and as it turns out, he was in a motorcycle accident over the weekend so i will have to wait until wed to go to tivoli. I have talked to the other professor there and exchanged information in the case that i get lost. i cant wait to see the collection. i will get back to you about how it goes. the train does not get back until 8 pm so at least it will be a productive day. I dont know how many individuals there are plus I will need a photocopier of all the data sheets that I will be using. From what I understand though, it is a collection from about 1480 and italian. There are a couple of people working on it so i hope they will be able to clue me in on the history a little better. My taste buds are very happy as well. i have never seen so many cuts of meat (or different types of meat) and trying to find fruit and vegetables is also a new experience. i cant wait to have access to the internet so i can post pictures but until then...i think wenjies posts are more than detailed about what we are up to. I see her everyday for a couple of hours to get in our - exercise...aka walk around rome for a couple of hours. i hope everyone is doing well back in atlanta. CIAO!

AGR

1 comment:

me said...

Adriana, good to hear that you'll be able to get started on some samples soon. Thanks for the update!