Friday, May 25, 2007

My turn

I finished up with Commencement and thought things would calm down a little. They did but I am caught in a swirl of end of semester student issues. I enjoye reading your emails. Now who is going to post a picture for us to look at?
I hope everyone has emailed their Emory advisors. Take the time now to send in a note about what you are doing, with some scientific details. I am sure they would love to hear about it.

For us, fill us in with things you observe around lab. I love the thought of 2 hour lunches. Does everyone drink wine in France during lunch? Does the lab eat together? What about after work? Remember what Dr. Krige said about everyone going to the pub? Brittany is not online yet so we will have to wait and see.
What do you call your supervisor? Bob or Dr. Sansonetti? What sort of questions are you being asked? How do they deal with the fact that you are probably the youngest in the lab?

And so on.
Its the Friday before Memorial day. Happy Memorial Day. If you are feeling terribly homesick, do call me!

No comments: