Thursday, May 03, 2007

To follow Angelica's example...

Next Sunday I leave for my summer of research in the Magnetic Resonance Center at the University of Queensland. I've finally found housing and I have my visa! Over the next week I'll be taking finals, moving out of my appartment and finishing my honors thesis. I'm a little nervous, but at the same time very excited about my upcoming adventure. I will be in Brisbane from May 15th through the end of July. Then I will be traveling around Australia for a week.

I hope everyone has a great summer!
RP

1 comment:

paul said...

I noticed that no one has posted any comments on any of our posts for this year. So I thought I'd start things off. Good luck in Australia! The storage shed is totally packed! (but it's ok, I don't think anything will break)